Monday, August 24, 2009

True Blood and Life

Okay people usually blog about what happens in there life, so I guess that's what I will do for this post. Hum let me see, my ear really hurts, my mom will not shut up about me needing to clean and price things for the garage sale. I have tried to watch True Blood half a dozen times but every time my parents left they said they would be gone for half an hour but each time it turned out to only be five minutes and I kept having to take the disk out so they would not find it which means it did not keep the place were it stopped, so I had to skip forward and I accidentally went too far so I saw what happened next which pisses me off. You probably like your problems are petty but just to let you know I do have real problems in my life it is just I find my personal business know ones elses business unless I feel like making it there business. I sound beeotchy too don't I, sorry I do not mean to be. Plus I do think all the sex they put in True Blood is so gross but other then that the show has been good so far. I think the girl who plays Sookie kind of looks like Amanda Bynes, what do you think . Also speaking of vampires I can not wait till vampire diaries comes out.

love, is, a, battlefield Kristie


listen to: Bad Boy by Cascada

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I admit i am not that into True Blood, even though i think Stephen Moyer is hot!!!, anyways my sister LOVES the show and she said that i should watch it, so one day me and her watch the new (well at the time it was new) episode of the show, and it was ALL about sex, I mean EW!, and about the Sookie comment that you said, i never thought about it before, but now that i have i do kinda think that she dose look like Amanda Bynes.

    Luv,
    Mil Mil ( lol thats not really my name its a nick-name that my sisters gave for me)

    p.s. i Love your blog, this is my first time viewing it though.

    p.p.s. I am a huge fan of Generation Dead.

    p.p.p.s. I am thinking of making a blog myself, what do you think?

    If you ever want to chat my e-mail is Michaellover25@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally make your own blog. :] If you do tell us and well totally check it out.

    ReplyDelete