Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Can my dreams get any weirder, no I think not

In the past couple months I have had dreams about marrying this guy I totally hate, and I thought those dreams were weird, but two nights ago takes the cake. Okay so in the dream my brothers friend was at our house (and I do in real life find his friend a little cute even though he is only like 13, but do not worry I am not a pettafial.) Anyway but my brother was not there it was just me and his friend. So we started making out (this is a dream fyi) and the guy wanted to go all the way, and I was like no heckin way because one your pretty young and two because I still have my V card and I do not feel like giving it away to you. Then he got pissed and left which made me feel horrible because man a 13 year old said that to me. Then I was with a bunch of people in the dream and I can not remember what happened, but I know there was this tall blond skinny guy with one ear pierced he was about 18 and he was totally hot, but I know no one who looks like this so it was weird because usually the people in dreams are friends, family, celebrities. Anyway I ended up doing the blond guy, but someone apparently saw us and told the other guy, and then the other guy was all pissed. Then I started dating the blond guy. Finally I woke up and was like um wow that is a weird weird weird weird weird dream.

I tried to find a picture of someone that looked like the blond guy in my dream on Google and even though this picture is of an cartoon/anime guy I think it comes pretty darn close to what the dream guy looked like, even the face shape.

shine, glow, eliminate, dazzle Kristie
listen to: Hello Seattle by Owl City
P.S. Thanx for reading today's extra weird post.

1 comment:

  1. Weird dreams are why I googled Lucid Dreaming, that way sometimes you have some control. Like the post colors!

    ReplyDelete